Please fill out all of the required fields for your fall leaf clean up service.
Your Phone Number:
Please choose the type of leaf clean up you require:
Remove all leaves from my property.Blow all leaves into woods (no disposal charge)Blow leaves in the backyard into the woods, but remove leaves from my front yard (saves time)Leave for Town of Vienna/Herndon curbside pickupOther
Please choose the frequency of your service:
1 November & 1 December CleanupOnly 1 CleanupMultiple Cleanups
If you selected multiple clean ups, how many:
Would you like to have this service re-occur annually:
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Phone Number:
Payments are due upon completion of contracted services, and for your convenience, we provide invoices. Perfect Landscapes, LLC sends all regular maintenance invoices on or around the 20th day of each month for all for services performed 28+ days prior. If you do not receive an invoice shortly after this time period, please be sure to contact us immediately to have us resend a copy. All other invoices are sent as services are contracted and completed based on the agreed payment schedule.
All one-time jobs may either require a deposit or payment in full before work is scheduled.
All landscape and enhancement jobs will require a 60% deposit to be paid before scheduling any work. The remaining 40% is due upon completion, but this may vary on larger projects.
Some maintenance contracts may also require a deposit which will be credited to the final invoice for the calendar year.
Per the Terms and Conditions, all invoices are due upon receipt. Invoices may be sent via email or postal mail. For more information regarding billing and payments, please refer to our PAYMENTS AND DISBURSEMENTS section in the Terms and Conditions. Please provide the billing information below.
Please deliver my invoice via:
I agree that, if my account becomes 30 days past due, Perfect Landscapes wil charge the credit card on file for payment in full. Please note, a valid, unexpired card must be on file at all times. Failure to do so may result in suspension of services unless communication and/or payment plan has been made with the billing department.
Name on Card:
Credit Card Billing Address:
Credit Card Number:
Please select which method of payment you prefer to use for the account:
Auto-Pay: Above card will be charged for the amount on the invoice sent. Perfect Landscapes will wait 3-5 business days before charging to ensure you have been able to review the invoice.Credit Card: You may either call or email us to run the card.Check.
Perfect Landscapes will charge the credit cards for $1.00 to assure the card is valid. This $1.00 will be credited to the first invoice.
Statements that are 60 days past due may result in automatic suspension of the account. Once full payment is made, Perfect Landscapes may elect to either continue services or void this contract. If you need to set up a payment plan for an overdue account, please call our office at (703) 433-2739.
By electronically signing below you are agreeing to the above terms for billing and payments.
Agreed to By:
Agreed to Date: